This healthy and delicious summer pudding is packed with protein, abundant with flavour and boasts a high anti-oxidant quota to help us look younger for longer.
Makes One Serve
- 1 cup almond milk or light coconut milk
- 3 drops of doTERRA Wild Orange, Lime, or Grapefruit Essential Oil.
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tsp xylitol (natural sweetener made from birch)
- In a small jar or bowl, combine the milk, your choice of essential oil, xylitol, and vanilla bean paste.
- Whisk in the chia seeds, cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (or overnight), until the chia seeds have absorbed the moisture and it becomes a pudding-like consistency.
- Before serving, stir once again to break up any clumps of chia seeds. Serve with home-made granola or diced fruit, or banana and maple syrup.
It’s so delicious and easy!
Citrus Infused Summer Chia Pudding was last modified: November 20th, 2017 by