I am so grateful to be sharing this podcast with you today.
There’s something about Rochelle Hubbard’s energy that makes me want to lay in the grass in the sun and just say ‘heal me please’.
I imagine that it’s this energy that has contributed to her success in her doTERRA business.
Rochelle and her husband Josh have just rank advanced to Blue Diamond in a way that seems to have come as an almost-surprise to her and in a way that is also incredibly grace-filled.
Listen on Stitcher for Android: HERE
In this podcast episode we talk about:
- How Rochelle realised that she could strive for Blue Diamond with 24 hours left to go in the month (yep. I know babes!)
- How she ‘flows’ in business and approaches her rank
- Her husband Josh entering the biz, and navigating the transition between the old-school ‘thought’ of the male/female roles in biz during this phase.
- How Rochelle was introduced to doTERRA (A great story of persistence on behalf of her upline).
- Rochelle’s background in women’s health, being a Moon Mother and cycling with her business
- Where the business actually starts. It may not be when you buy your oils or host your first class.
- What activity changes in the business from Elite to Blue Diamond (This one may surprise you!)
Blue Diamond song: Ho Hey by The Lumineers