I wasn’t going to do any Easter recipes this year because it’s my Birthday week and I have a very special post coming on Thursday (My Birthday), but heck. I mean… LOOK AT THESE!
Had to share after I got inspiration from the best place on the planet. Pinterest!
You know all those recipes for kids that look super easy but when you try to make a cake look like a shark coming out of the water it ends up looking like Gumby having a baby? We don’t want that. No way.
Being able to accomplish this bunny bottom pancake recipe is actually simple. FOR REAL. Trust me, I’m
a Dr. I mean, a Mamma. Which kind of makes me a Dr. right?
Use the recipe on your kids on Easter weekend and you will no doubt be a bit of a super-star in your own house.
- 1 egg, lightly beaten.
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or milk of your choice.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or butter for frying
- 1/3 cup buckwheat flour.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- pinch salt.
- Coconut cream or regular full cream, whipped to stiff peaks, for the cotton tail.
- Sliced banana for the pads of feet
- Teeny bits of chopped strawberry for the paws
- Drizzle with rice malt syrup to serve and add extra fruit as you like
- Heat a large frypan over medium heat.
- Whisk all ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
- Add 1 tsp coconut oil or butter to the frypan and swirl around to coat the bottom
- Using a spoon, add some mixture to create the ears and feet pads, flip once bubbles start to pop on the surface of the mix and fry for 20 seconds on the other side
- Remove and add one large and one small round pancakes to frypan and repeat
- Assemble bunnies and spoon cream on the large circle for his tail, banana on the pads of his feet and strawberry for his wittle’ toes.
- Saah cute.