Join me for Episode One, Series Two of the ‘All Rise Up’ Podcast. A podcast to support your doTERRA Network Marketing business.
If you’re a doTERRA Leader and you have a growing team. I recommend you add this podcast to your welcome email or include it in your business training.
I’m Alice Nicholls and I’m a Presidential Diamond Leader with doTERRA based in Australia. Today’s ‘All Rise Up’ podcast episode is a Q&A with me that will review the doTERRA business opportunity and answer a load of questions in multiple areas such as:
- Why would you recommend the dōTERRA business opportunity to others?
- What advice would you give to those who are just starting their new business?
- A new business venture can be taxing; who is in your support system?
- Why are they your chosen support system?
- How do you balance working your business and taking care of your family?
- What tactic have you found most effective when sharing the products with others?
- When and how should you follow up after sharing a product?
- What is your “Why” and how does it motivate you?
- For most Wellness Advocates the products are easy to share; it’s the business aspect that is difficult. How would you suggest Wellness Advocates approach sharing the business?
- What do you think are the key benefits of the compensation plan that should be highlighted when sharing the business?
- What sets the dōTERRA business opportunity apart from other direct sales companies?
- What motivates you to continue building your business?
And much more.
If you’re ready to listen, dive in here.