There are numerous benefits you can receive from adding some grass-fed gelatin to your diet.
These include and are not limited to the following:
Skin Health + cell health, Anti-ageing, Wrinkles, Teeth, Hair and Nails, Stretch marks, Cellulite, Liver Detox, Weight loss, Digestion, Leaky Gut, Strong Bones Arthritis Support, High Metabolism, Adrenals, Hormone balance, Wound repair, Allergies, Muscle maintenance, Lowers Inflammation.
The lime oil positively affects mood with stimulating and refreshing properties and can be used as an internal cleanser
- 1 cup 100% pomegranate juice
- 3 drops doTERRA Lime Essential Oil
- 1 tbsp raw honey or 1 tbs xylitol
- 5 tbsp Gelpro Australia grassfed gelatin powder (orange tub)
- In a saucepan, heat the juice over medium heat until hot but do not boil
- Lower the heat to the lowest setting and stir in the honey or xylitol until dissolved
- Whisk in gelatin 1 tbsp at a time adding another only after the others dissolve. Continue to stir until the gelatin is fully dissolved, about 5 mins.
- Once you have no lumps, just liquid*, remove from heat and carefully transfer the liquid into your gummy molds (sometimes a small jug can help with a teeny spout of you have small molds).
- Often-times I will just pour into a flat rectangle oven dish and pull the whole sheet of wobbly gummy out when set and then slice into squares.
- Refrigerate until firm (1-2 hours depending on the size of your gummies) then pop out and enjoy!
- I store in the fridge. They will melt in high temps.