I have begun making these loaded citrus parfaits for my essential oils classes and they’re going down a TREAT.
The recipe involves a little ‘fondling’ so get your gentle fingers ready.
This recipe is so bloody simple and in all honesty, the hardest thing you have to do is chop some fruit or stir a mix in a container. Yep.
Also, if you are making this for an essential oils class, you can take all of the component to a house separately and make them up in under 5mins when you arrive.
- 2 cups coconut milk (homemade or natural)
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds.
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 1/4 cup or less of xylitol or maple syrup (Xylitol is a natural and fructose free sweetener made from birch you can get from the health-food store)
- 5 drops doTERRA lemon essential oil
- 2 cups coconut yoghurt. I use the plain ‘Nudie’ brand from Coles
- 2 cups of Buckinis ( I use Loving Earth Deluxe Buckinis made from raw activated buckwheat, healthy nuts, berries and superfoods.
- Some fruit for decoration
- 6 drops doTERRA Lime Essential Oil
- 4 drops doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil
- Make chia pudding mix by stirring through all ingredients in a container and placing in the fridge over night.
- Get 2 cups of buckinis and dripping the wild orange oil on the palms of your hands, toss the buckinis with your hands so you are lightly aromatically ‘dressing’ the buckinis.
- Layer the chia seed pudding on the bottom of the glasses, then dollop coconut yogurt
- Stir lime oil through the coconut yoghurt and dollop on top of the chia pudding
- Top with buckinis and fresh cut fruit!
How to Buy doTERRA Essential Oils