“Your reality is you are made for this work, you are here to create abundance for yourself. You are here to create abundance for many thousands of families. You are here to get oils into the hands of millions of children and be part of healing a planet!” – Elena Brower
Today I had the utmost pleasure of sitting down to have a conversation with Elena Brower -Mama, teacher, author, speaker, and Presidential Diamond leader with doTERRA – about her business with doTERRA Essential oils, her spiritual practice and her prolific work.
Touching on subjects:
- Abundance through Network Marketing (plus Elena’s resistance to this industry)
- What collaboration and networking really means to Elena
- Alignment in what the heart needs, the soul needs and the physical self needs and how this invites possibility
- I ask Elena if the yogic community has a vein of ‘lack’, and of suffering through it
- Addiction and Recovery
- Practice You. A Journal. Creating work in the freedom that abundance brings and how this changes your output
- Everyday tools that Elena uses within her doTERRA business to support ease and her team at the same time
- Using the oils to support grace in a cyclical business
- The ‘Go-To’ Momentum Blend that Elena used every single day when she was rising up into her highest leadership with doTERRA
- So much more
Friends, I wish I could have sat talking with Elena for so much longer, and one day I hope I can.
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I enjoyed bringing it to you.
Mama, teacher, author, speaker, and Presidential Diamond leader with doTERRA, Elena has taught yoga since 1999. Her first book, Art of Attention, has been ranked number one in design on Amazon, and has now been translated into six languages. Elena’s second book, Practice You: A Journal, is a bestseller from Sounds True, now being incorporated into teaching curricula worldwide for all ages.
Her Elevate Mentorship Program is beloved for adding analog creativity to online coursework. Elena has contributed to Yoga Journal, Yoga International, Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Well and Good NYC, Positively Positive, and more. Listen to her Audio Courses on Sounds True, and practice with Elena on YogaGlo.com.
Books: Practice You. A Journal
Recommended Reading: Renegade Beauty – Nadine Artemis (free postage)
In a 5ml roller
Layered ‘just so’ when you make:
- 12 drops Eucalyptus
- Douglas Fir
Elena Brower’s Blue Diamond Song: MC Yogi and East Forest